FERDY CHRISTANT - JUL 30, 2004 (03:43:46 PM)
About the Author
|My name is Ferdy Christant, from the good year of 1979, and I am born, living and working in the Netherlands. I'm a versatile and experienced software engineer, architect and web developer in the area of Lotus Notes/Domino, PHP, J2EE, and .NET. In my spare time, I write technical articles on this blog, and produce open source software.|
|Im my career, I have been working in various roles, ranging from developer, to project manager, to software architect in a global organization. I am at heart a software engineer, and am very curious by nature. I do not depend on or specialize in a single skillset or technology, instead I develop myself to be an objective, versatile engineer.|
All passed the first time:
- Certified Lotus Specialist R4 Notes application development
- Certified Lotus Specialist R4 Notes system administration
- Certified Lotus Professional R4 Notes application development
- Principal Certified Lotus Professional R4 Notes application development
- Certified Lotus Specialist R5 Designer fundamentals
- Certified Lotus Professional R5 application development
- Principal Certified Lotus Professional R5 application development
- IBM Certified Application Developer - Lotus Notes and Domino 6/6.5
- IBM Certified Advanced Application Developer - Lotus Notes and Domino 6/6.5
- Sun Certified Programmer Java 2 (1.4)
- IBM Certified Associate Developer Websphere Studio v5.0
- Cibit Applying Architecture certificate
- Zend Certified PHP engineer
- Prince2 Foundation Certified
- Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist: .NET framework 2.0 web applications
About the Blog
I started this blog in 2004 and have since then written hundreds of technical entries and dozens of popular technical articles covering various subjects. The goal of this blog is to express my thoughts, knowledge and observations about life, with a strong perspective on software technology. Another goal is to contribute to the technical community and build up a network.
This blog runs on Blogo software. Blogo is a weblog CMS that I produced and delivered as open source product.
My twitter account is here.